Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome to my reading Blog!


Thanks for attending the launch party for my infamous Blog!!!

I say infamous because some of my potential readers have known about this for a while but I haven't been ready to launch it until it was...just...right. And its not yet! So rather than keeping on writing into the ether I may as well invite others to sample and damn the consequences. My life has become a little calmer lately too so I guess I have the intellectual clarity to start sharing my highly opinionated jottings with whoever drops by. If you like what you read, you may want to become a Follower (it has a faintly Lord of the Flies-like flavour, this thing we call the 'net), which generates an email when I create a new post, I think. The link is at the bottom right of the page.

And remember, blogs are meant to be read in reverse-chronological order, so it'll take some clicking to follow the story from the very start - or you can use the archive function on the right hand column. Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy the party, and your visits here. Tell your friends! Leave comments! Start your own "Stephen's Blog Sucks" blog if you so desire! I'll keep on writing this until the year's up anyway so thanks again for visiting.